A Christmas Motif
The Mesmerising Mandala Dec 20, 2020
Diameter of large mandala - 30cm
1. Wrap yarn or thread around hook twice before beginning the stitch, insert hook
in stitch, pull a loop through, wrap yarn over hook and draw through two loops,
(there are now three loops remaining on the hook), yarn over hook and draw through
two loops (leave remaining loop of the treble on the hook, which makes a total of
two loops on the hook).
2. Working in the same stitch, make a second treble (leave the last loop of this treble on the hook also). At this point, there are 3 loops on the hook.
3. Repeat instructions from no.2 above. There are now 4 loops on the hook.
4. Repeat no. 2. There are now 5 loops on the hook.
5. Wrap yarn over the hook and pull a loop through the 5 remaining loops on the hook all at once. This completes the cluster.
|Coasters - don't stop at three...😊|